If you're debating whether it's time to purchase your first home, then you've come to the right place as we provide South Florida buyers with all the information they need for the exciting journey to homeownership.
Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to guide you through every step of the process. We provide you with tips, advice and resources so you can determine if owning a home is more fitting than renting.
Not quite ready for homeownership? You've still come to the right place, as we will provide you with rentals that fit your exact preference and necessities. We're Realtors® specializing in residential real estate and will also help you if you're ready to list and/or already familiar with the home buying process.
We bring South Florida real estate "New York minute" closings. Contact us with any inquiries you may have, we're here to help!
Below is an idea for first-time buyers of the real-estate transaction.
Five Steps To Owning Your First Home...
- Checking out first-time home buyer programs with zero to low down payment options (click here)
- Get pre-Approved for all the eligible loan options and get a pre-approval letter in your hand before we start house hunting (We work with knowledgeble loan officers)
- Search for your dream home!
- We prepare the contracts on the home and work with your chosen mortgage loan officer to obtain the final approval on your loan
- Close on your new home, receive the keys, and finally celebrate living the dream of being a homeowner!
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Miami real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. Let's narrow your search and see what's best for you!
But just how difficult it is to get a mortgage may greatly depend on where you live, finds a new report.
The natural hazard risk of an area may be playing a bigger role in purchasing decisions among home buyers and investors.
The mysterious caller who likes to call real estate professionals to ask them personal questions about their feet has resurfaced, with reports of...
The Federal Housing Finance Agency says it’s extending the refinancing program to help smooth the transition into a new refi product coming...
“Acquiring [single-family rentals] near military bases may be one of the best real estate investment strategies,” says the CEO of...
A new microsite puts the spotlight on the 214 individuals who will lead the REALTOR® Revolution in 2017, and explains how you can get involved...